Tools & Application Information
Tools, Order Information & Documentation
Our decades of experience in critical processes from sterilizing filtration in pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals to bacteria removal in beverages and purification of high-purity chemicals can help you find cost effective solutions for your business. Below are links to documents that can help you research, evaluate, order and use our products.
FILTER SYSTEM SIZING TOOLS
Use our calculators to determine size and number of filters required for your application. Register below to access.
ORDERING SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
USER GUIDES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Below are the standard procedures for users of our filter products and an example of the Certificate of Quality included in our Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical grade products. Please contact Critical Process Filtration Technical Support at (603) 880-4420 if you have questions on the use or application of our products.
- Water Intrusion Testing of Hydrophobic Membrane Filters
- Integrity Testing of Hydrophilic Membrane Filters
- Cleaning and Sanitization Guide
(PES, PVDF, PTFE, PP, GT cartridges)
- Housing & Filter Installation
- Installing and Operating Capsule Filters
- Instructions for Plastic Filter Disc Holder
- Certification of Quality Assurance
- IQNet: I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate
- NSAI: I.S. EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate
Each guide summarizes the Critical Process Filtration products available in the applications covered. Data Sheets for all Critical Process Filtration products are available through our products page.
Filter Selection Guides
Critical Process Filtration has developed suggestions on filter products to use in your industry’s applications. Those suggestions are contained in the guides listed below. Filters used will vary for similar applications in different industries due to industry practice, regulations and the nature of the fluids filtered. For more detailed information on possible filters for specific applications, read our Application Summaries found under “Application Information”.
- Filter Options for Pharmaceutical (API) Production
- Filter Options for Biopharmaceutical Production
- Filter Options for Plasma Products
- Filter Options for Process Water Systems
- Filter Options for Wine Clarification and Stabilization
- Filter Options for Bottled Water Production
- Filter Options for Juice Drink Production
- Filter Options for Soft Drink Production
- Filter Options for Beer Clarification and Stabilization
- Filter Options for Ink Jet Ink Production
- Filter Options for Chemical Processing
Contact Critical Process Filtration if you have any questions on specific products or applications.